Your cart is currently empty!
Fllo – Railroad
Fllo is one of the safest narrow convertible car seats available, supporting extended rear-facing use. Engineered to protect, it is built with advanced safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented EACT energy management system, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Fllo’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Fllo models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants.
Fllo is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
Child Height, Weight and Age – Rear Facing Mode
Height: 25–43 in.
Weight: 14–50 lb
Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
*When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that’s 5 lb and 19 in.
Child Height, Weight and Age – Forward-Facing Mode
Height: 30–49 in.
Weight: 22–65 lb
Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
Convertible Car Seat Safety Features That Matter
Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
Advanced Side-Impact Protection System
Fllo Safety Highlights
What sets Fllo apart?
• Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
• Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it’s easy-to-clean.
• Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
• Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
• Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
Did you know?
• Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for children between the ages of 1 and 14 in North America.
• The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children ride rear-facing as long as possible, preferably until they reach the limits of their rear-facing convertible seat.
Safety Obsessed, so you can Enjoy the Ride.
Safety is the reason we’re doing this in the first place – to protect the wellbeing of our children and yours. From thoughtful design to impact-reducing materials, all of our baby and toddler car seats and booster car seats are equipped with best-in-class safety features- and we plan to keep on raising the bar when it comes to protecting your kids.
Modern Mobility Made Easy
Secure LATCH Installation
Ensures a simple, solid and secure installation in your vehicle.
Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
Engineered for Comfort
The padded EPP foam seat cushion can be removed easily and the cover is hand washable.
Recyclable through Clek
When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn’t end up in a landfill.
Assembled in Canada
Assembled with pride in Ontario.
1+2 Year Warranty
We stand behind our car seats with a 1+2 year warranty.
9-Year Car Seat Expiration
Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Fllo, year after year, after year.
Dimensions and Weight
Base Width: 13 in.
Seating Width: 16.9 in.
Harness Slot Height: 8–17 in.
Height Measurement In Forward-Facing: 26–31 in.
Seat Weight In Forward-Facing: 25 lb
Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
Harness Slot Height: 8–17 in.
Fore-Aft Measurement In Rear-Facing: 32.5 in. (29 in. without Anti-Rebound Bar)
Height Measurement In Rear-Facing: 25.5–27 in.
Seat Weight In Rear-Facing: 25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)
* AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.
In the Box
• Fllo convertible child seat with warning labels attached
• Anti-rebound bar
• Owner’s manual
• Warranty registration card
Fllo conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and is certified for use in motor vehicles and aircraft.
Fllo has a 9 year expiration.